The water temperature is maintained at an optimal 25 degrees Celsius. The pool is available all year round, you can book either a 30 minute session or a one hour session.
You are more than welcome to bring your costume and get in with your dog(s). We have buoyancy jackets and safety leads to help assist your dog. We also have a drying room on site with access to towels, hair dryer and a blaster.
If you would like to book a swim session give us a call on 01494 881521. Let us know what day you would like to swim and we can let you know what times are available.
1 dog – £15.00 (30 minute session) or £30.00 (one hour session)
2 dogs – £22.00 (30 minute session) or £44.00 (one hour session)
3 dogs – £25.00 (30 minute session) or £50.00 (one hour session)
We also have a block of swims available, where you pay for 9 swims for 30 minutes and get the 10th session free.
1 dog – £135.00
2 dogs – £198.00
3 dogs – £225.00
For more than 3 dogs, please call for a price!
Our pool is not for medical purposes only; we welcome everyone to use it for fun. If you do need to use it for medical purposes, then check out the details of our freelance hydro therapist below.
James Stone Hydro therapist
James is a qualified hydro therapist who uses our pool to help his own patients. He has an ABC Level 3 Qualification in Hydrotherapy for small animals.
Contact info for James
Mobile: 07912 684999
James’s prices are different to ours here at the kennels so you would have to phone or email him to book and enquire about prices.
James does require a vet referral before he can help you.
Benefits of hydrotherapy
- Relieves pain, swelling and stiffness
- Improves muscle strength and maintenance
- Improves circulation
- Increased range of movement
- Improves cardiovascular fitness
- Improves mental wellbeing and quality of life
- Increased tissue healing
Pool Party Hire
Pets birthdays, family celebrations or just a fun packed, crazy afternoon with friends & family and of course your 4-legged friends!!
By booking to hire the hydrotherapy pool or field, you agree to the following terms.
- When you book to hire the hydrotherapy pool for a ‘fun swim’, or the field, you are aware that you are hiring the pool/field for yourself and your dogs, and there will NOT be a hydrotherapist/lifeguard on duty with you. There will not be a member of staff present with you either.
- If you want to book a hydrotherapy session, this should be done directly through our hydrotherapist – James Stone. Greendale Farm do not take bookings for hydrotherapy sessions.
- If you arrive late to your slot, your slot will NOT be extended to compensate.
- If you begin to over run in your slot in the pool/field the staff at Greendale Farm have every right to ask you to gather your belongings and make your way to the drying room for the pool and leave the pool area/field so that the next customer can use the pool/field. There is a clock in the pool area so you can watch the time.
- The staff will not tolerate rudeness or aggressive behaviour, and have the Senior Staff have every right to ask you to leave if you display this behaviour.
- The price of the pool/field is fixed, and will not change. If you book a block of 10 swims in one go, you gain a discount and only pay for 9 meaning you get your 10th
- The price of the pool/field hire depends on the length of time booked and the amount of dogs booked for.
- You will need to pay for the amount of dogs in the pool area or field, even if they are not swimming. Eg: If you bring three dogs, two to swim and one to watch, you will need to pay for all three.
- You will not be able to add dogs in without telling the staff. If this happens, and there are more dogs present than booked, the senior staff hold every right to ask you to remove of any additional dogs, or ask you to pay for them – this is your choice.
- If there is a medical emergency (human or animal), alert the staff and they can come and assist you.
- We cannot be held responsible for loss of dogs in the car park. You are FULLY responsible for your dog while on the site. The staff at Greendale Farm are not responsible for your animals while you are hiring a service.
- There must ALWAYS be someone present over the age of 18. Any children under the age of 18 are your own risk and responsibility.
- Any belongings you bring are at your own risk. Greendale Farm will not be held responsible for your items falling in the pool, water damage, or your items getting broken/ruined.
- You are asked once only to sign a disclaimer for the use of the pool that Greendale Farm can hold on file. This states if you have any medical/health conditions or your dog has any medical/health conditions you are aware it is your own risk to hire the pool.
- All dogs MUST be on a lead when walking to and from the field, pool and drying room.
- We ask that you kindly pick up and dispose of any dog waste using the bags and bins provided.
- We ask that you do not litter, and again use the bins provided for any rubbish you may have.
- We ask that you do NOT throw dog treats into the Hydrotherapy pool as this clogs up the filters.
- We ask if your dog toilets around or in the pool, you immediately come and tell a member of staff to deal with the situation. Please encourage your dogs to toilet on the grass before and during swims to avoid this.
- We ask if you use a life jacket for your dog, if this breaks while you are using this, please alert a member of staff so we can fix/replace it.
- We kindly ask that if any equipment gets broken during your hire, that you let a member of staff know.
There are always staff on site if you need assistance.